Thursday, January 17, 2013

Recycle

I was correct - cleaning out my supplies did make me want to USE a bunch of them.

Ha, I had stuff I had started and TOTALLY forgotten about.  So, while the clean up is still not complete I did pause to make a couple of things.

This idea is from a project by Layle Koncar shown in the July/August 2009 Paper Crafts magazine (page 24 if you are a hoarder and still have this magazine lying around)

Here is my version of her idea:





I made them in all shades of brown and green - some torn, some stamped, some wadded up, some sponged, some embossed - my original intent was to have the RE on paper covered coasters (real recycling) but then that creates a bump that might cost extra postage and I really do intend to mail these out.  Perfect GUY birthday card - don't ya think?



Start with computer generated words then go nuts!


Her suggested inside sentiment is "It was a great age, why not reuse it?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think you're a hoarder? Ha, ha, ha! alene

slbt17 said...

cute idea!
Thanks!
Sandra

dragonfly60 said...

Oh I am so happy to see your talent flowing again! Love this - off to try it.
Irene

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome!!!