Sunday, April 17, 2011

VC Rocks has reopened it's doors

Long time readers might remember that each summer I participate in a Virtual Celebration of Stampin' Up! on the Yahoo Group VC_Rocks.

Well, this year I was drafted into ownership of the group so I'll be even more involved (If that is possible!)

This means 1 of 2 things.

I'll be crazy busy creating and have TONS of ideas to share with you here.
OR
I'll be crazy busy reading emails, laughing, playing games, chatting and my blog posts will get sparse.

Only time will tell.

We will be accepting new members to the group during the entire month of May.  If you'd like to join us - we'd love to have you.  You can be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator or a customer.  We just require you to love SU product and be willing to have some fun.  You can request to join from the group site I listed above and/or you can check out the VC Rocks blog.  WARNING:  This group produces ENORMOUS quantities of email and ENORMOUS quantities of fun.

PLEASE WAIT A FEW DAYS BEFORE TRYING TO JOIN - we won't accept you until MAY 1 and yahoo will only hold your request for 14 days.

But you can sure start thinking about participating!  Watch our little "commercial" if you'd like:  HERE

No comments: