Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Requests and Dedications....

Oh my goodness, it is Wednesday afternoon and I haven't punched a thing for you this week.  OOPs!

Hubby left for a golf trip this morning so I should be finding some punch time over the next few days (if I'm not out playing with my girls and girlfriends)

Last night, I made a HUGE effort to clean up and clean out my computer - files, photos, and emails and realized that I have neglected many of your punch requests - and the deadlines for these requests have long since past.  OOPs, again!

I know I have a couple of hockey player requests but other than that I want a fresh start.  If you have a request, please leave a comment on this post.  And remember, YOUR deadline is not my problem - the Inspiration Fairy doesn't have a calendar.  Definitely don't make a request for something you need next week - she doesn't work well under pressure.

Then she and I will settle in with a big dose of chocolate and caffeine and see what we can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen
I'm just content finding your blog and happy that you are on line.
Jeany

Brenda said...

no specific requests for me. anything and everything that you create is always the best!