Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still workin' and still sending you elsewhere...

I'm still Sense and Sensibility-ing so very SENSIBLY (go ahead and groan) -  I am sending you to see punch art elsewhere.

ANITA Strikes Again.

Now maybe I could have come up with the hunter - but never in a million years could I have done the beagle - go check them out on Lucia's blog right HERE.

I wonder how many times I have sent you to see Anita's work...?

I wish my Mom would take up punching and give me some cute things to post. 

Well, that isn't going to happen so I'll just keep on sending you to see Anita's fabulous creations.  Many thanks to Lucia for sharing her Mom with all of us!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I think it's kind of cool how she mentions how she got the idea from you! lol

kraftykat157 said...

Thanks for sending us there.. she is an awesome puncher and so are you!!
when the inspiration fairy is caught up maybe she can find a mailitary man in basic training. My nephew joined the air force . thanks for everything.left home for the 1st time a month ago.
thanks
sherrye