Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Simple Puppy

I was cleaning out a pile of OLD stamping/scrapbooking magazines I found on a shelf that I had forgotten about.  Out of sight, out of mind, ya know?

But I MUST thumb through them before they go to recycle and I spotted an add for a PUNCH - actually 2 punches - a puppy head and a puppy body.  Well.... you know what happened next...

Head - Owl punch with ears and feet cut off
Ears - Petal from Blossom Petal/Feather duster
All the circles for his eyes, nose, face ring - Owl Punch
Body - 1.75 inch circle, cut flat on bottom and right side, repunched in a bit at the bottom with circle from itty bitty punch pack, drew line for "front legs"

Drew on a few spots with black marker
Attached his head with a dimensional.

3 comments:

Linda Rodenberg said...

Very cute!

kraftykat157 said...

he is so cute TFS

Mary said...

I have those puppy punches you mentioned but what you did with the owl and blossom punches is amazingly better. Love how you can "see" outside the box!