Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh, let's just continue this unfinished theme...

Long time readers know that I get on "themes"   - maybe a bunch of Loony Tunes characters, or back views, or the Peanuts gang....

So, I'm hanging with this "unfinished" theme for yet another day 'cause... well, because it is just darn easy and I keep on finding other things to do than finish stuff (I'm on a reading jag right now, and you KNOW how hard it is to put down a good book.....)

I got the TWO new punches in the mini catalog today - yep, I waited until Sale-a-bration to order them. 

Translation:  Sale-a-bration - when you get free stuff with every $50 spent - an annual event with Stampin' Up!

So, I opened the box about an hour ago - put stuff away quickly cause I'm still on my cleaning thing - finished cooking dinner, ate, and ran back to make sure my punches were punching and instantly saw....

Little Christmas ornaments from the Blossoms Petals Punch

Not that you need Christmas ornaments at this time of year, but file that away in your memory bank because I'm sure you are going to order this punch. 

Right? 

Of course you are.

AND

in addition to the ornaments - it also is the answer to my feather duster issue (although, I have to say I liked the cocktail suggestion).  If I can't turn THIS


into a feather duster - I'm hanging up my Punch Lady Title.

6 comments:

Joanie said...

Feather duster? I see an ice cream sundae if you add half a round circle to the bottom... and use a pen to separate ice cream from glass.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

See what creativity you unleash in your followers! (above) I also love the idea of the ornaments! I don't have this punch yet but by Christmas . . .

Happy to be reading your posts again! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Ruthie said...

You Go Girl!!!!!!

SusanK said...

Love your visions! you see beyond, through, above, and below to make the neatest ideas come to life!

Unknown said...

So excited to see more of your "outside the box" creations with the new punches!

Patti said...

Wow I see a hot air balloon...who'da thunk!!!

blessings
patti mofett