Friday, December 10, 2010

Not too hard Christmas Card

OK, most of my friends and relations should have their card by now, so I'll show you what I made for this year.

No punch art.


I made 80 so they had to be easy to mass produce.
Stamped the tree from Season of Friendship
THEN embossed using the Big Shot and an embossing folder I borrowed from Eileen the Glitter Queen.
Then inked the edges, added the ribbon and bird, layered on cherry cobbler paper and the card base.

Wrote some witty banter about next year's migration to various locations by the girls and an empty nest for us.  And I enclosed this photo


Of course I wished them all a Happy Holiday and I wish the same for each of you!

Now I'm heading out of town for a few days to see a girlfriend I've known since I was 17.  Want to guess how many hours we can talk without a break?

6 comments:

slbt17 said...

wonderful card - enjoy your visit!
Sandra

Patrice said...

I am so glad to see you are back at it my friend!!! Love Santa's new look :) He must have gotten a new pair of "Shape Ups" lololol

Mary said...

Your girls are so pretty! Oh, I bet you talk the whole night thru, good for you!! Mary

Kristine said...

Lovely card---hope you and your friend have a wonderful time full of non-stop talking and laughing and all that good girlfriend fun.

Nancy Johnson said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. It's a wonderful design.

Stace said...

I bet the two of you can talk as long as my BFF and I can LOL!