Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yawning again

Another late night at the ER...  I'm just getting home at 2:30 AM and am exhausted but too wound up to fall asleep.  Different "oldie" this time.  And we don't have a diagnosis yet.  

Let me repeat a line my FIL loves to say...  "Growing old is not for wimps"

On the plus side there was a TV (no sound) in the room in the ER.  No sound required - I got to see most of the game as the Rangers whooped up on the Yankees EIGHT to nada.  That was the only bright spot of the evening but it was a very bright spot - it kept us distracted as we sat FOREVER waiting on test results and FOREVER again waiting for a room when they decided to admit him. 

I have some new stuff punched but not photographed or documented.  Give me a day or two to get the old folks under control again and I'll be back.

10 comments:

Veronica said...

Your FIL is right! Take care of you and the rest of your family.

Gaby said...

Gosh....isn't it about time for a break?
All the best to you and your family.

slbt17 said...

prayers are in for all ... take care.
Sandra

Whimcees said...

Hello Ellen,

I continue to keep you all in my prayers. This has been a most difficult year for you and your family - hopefully some good news soon. Take care.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Joanie said...

Ellen, My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Hope all is well soon and on the road to recovery.

Linda said...

Sending good thoughts your way too. And...Go Rangers!!

Vicki said...

Bless your heart! Hope things improve for you soon! Sending hugs and saying prayers for the family! Blessings to you!

Mary said...

Sending you some zzzzzzzzzzzz's! Sorry I couldn't resist, I hope everything comes out all right with your family. Hope you receive good news.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Omg, not again, I sure hope this one is feeling better soon. Hope everything is ok and you can get some rest, and they can come home soon. They are lucky to have you.

hugs,

Patrice said...

Wow Ellen, I hope everything is going to be ok, and he gets better soon.! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Fondly, Your California Girl