Thursday, October 14, 2010

Darling Halloween Owls

The owl punch is so much fun - even if you don't use it for really weird stuff.  Just dressing him(her) up is a blast. 

Today I'm sending you to see what Barbara Diane has done for Halloween.  This is her blog - you need to check out all this week (and maybe a whole lot more) cause she does such great stuff (in addition to being a super sweet lady)!   The owl has so many Halloween costumes on her blog I've lost count.

Super cute so don't miss them.

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You sweet, sweet lady! What a lovely surprise! I check your blog each morning to see what you are up to and this morning I see my name! Thank you for the most kind comments - you have made my day, week, month!:<)

I am having so much fun costuming these wonderful little owls! And yes, there are many more - at least one each weekday until Owl-O-Ween Eve!

Thank you Ellen. May you have as happy of a day as you have made mine!

Big Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Carolyn Gibbs said...

I've been enjoying the owls Barbara Diane! They are so gorgeous! And thanks to Ellen for pointing them out too!