Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Ballpark in Arlington in OCTOBER

Friday night - my first time to be at THE BALLPARK IN ARLINGTON IN OCTOBER!!!!

We lost that night after having the lead for seven innings- so sad.  But we beat the Yankees on Saturday afternoon.  The first time our Texas Rangers have won a playoff game at home.  Long time coming.  I hope to one day be at one of the home victories!  The young guys we had drinks with after the game are from Houston and said if the Rangers make it to the World Series they will be at the game even if it means listening to it on the radio from the parking lot. 
Not really the Ranger uniform but I just HAD to make something baseball related today to celebrate.

I'll be glued to the games this week.  GO RANGERS!!!!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I hope the Rangers win too! After being a long-time Red Sox fan, there's no way I want the Yankees to win!!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

wow! that baseball player is awesome. glad you had a good time.

hugs,