Sunday, September 12, 2010

50 lashes

50 Lashes with retired ribbon is what I deserve. 

I am so behind on my blog reading it is embarrassing.  I snuck in a few minutes this week to try to make a dent and saw some WONDERFUL punch art and I should not have delayed pointing it out to you.

This will blow your socks off!

Anita (Mom of Lucia at Ink Me Baby One More Time) was once upon a time a copier of my punch art.  And then she took off like a rocket on her own original punch art projects - I have sent you to Lucia's blog before to see what "Mom Anita" has done. 

Well, she has done it again - TWICE!
One cartoon style - a darling dog
And one realistic style - a deer

Super Cute on the Dog but AMAZING on the Deer - GO GO GO and check it out!!!!

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Sometimes one gets so behind - I wish I had more time to visit everyone every day but it's not possible!

I love Lucia's pirate and hula girl from this weekend also! Very talented mother/daughter! :<)

Wishing you a week of smiles!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane