Monday, August 9, 2010

Miniaturized

A little while back I showed you all the "inchies" from a swap I hosted - little tiny pieces of art to use on cards or scrapbook pages - or even frame.

Then I realized the other 2 swaps I was part of  recently were small things too.  I did bookmarks and Artist Trading cards.

Maybe it is dealing with all these little tiny punch parts.

Maybe I can't think full size any more.

Maybe I'm living in a land of miniature.

Maybe I'm lying, because if you saw what I saw in my jeans yesterday, you would realize that ALL is NOT tiny in my world.  Time to get serious on cutting carbs around here. 

But this is not a weight loss blog, it is about playing with paper - so let me show you my ATCs (2.5 inches by 3.5 inches - in case you haven't done them before)


Can you tell I am in love with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder?
Seems like I grab it for EVERY project - adding texture that easily is hard to resist!

And I apparently am stuck on combining Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler - but you have to admit, combined - they are great for consumption AND crafting! 

But if I'm trying to "miniaturize" ME - I suspect that all the cherry cobbler in my life should be in paper form only.

Same for Ice Cream cones.

Sigh....

3 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Love both of these, and lucky me, again I have both. I love that folder as well, and grab it alot now, it really does add some great texture.

keep up the miniturizing, these little works of art always make me smile.

Carol said...

These are great, I haven't made ATCs for ages,and inchies are something I've never tried! lol

Carol Ric said...

super cute! I have never made an ATC or an inchy so it is hard to imagine the small sizes you had to use to make this. TFS!