Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Feet go International

By now, I am sure you have noticed that sometimes a punch creation appears on this site that has no obvious use in my life. (Possibly not in ANY ONES life). 

Sometimes this is because I am filling a request (Buzz Lightyear for example).

But sometimes, it is just what the Inspiration Fairy gives me - and you know I don't want to make her angry - so I simply follow her lead.

This resulted in the Big Foot series taking an international turn.  Let me present Big Foot #4 - little Dutch girl in her wooden shoes...


The question of the day:
Is that finger ready to help the little Dutch boy prevent flooding? or does she think her team is Number One?

I think you can figure out the parts on this one with just a couple of hints
Dress base is the breast of the owl punch
Hat is the ornament punched around the end of a large oval hole - PLUS - two small ovals punched next to a small oval hole  - looks like this
No, she is not the victim of a crazed barber - just a lazy puncher who knew the head would be covered by a hat.  I should have used the wood-grain background stamp on her shoes - just didn't think of it in time.

3 comments:

Jenine Stamps said...

You should make a smurf!! They have big heads & feet, and for some reason, today's creation reminded me of Smurfette! I love your site, you do amazing work!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Another winner! I can see many possibilities coming our way - especially with Halloween just around the corner! :<)

Wishing you a great weekend with your family!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Carolyn Sharkas said...

she is cute, love her wooden shoes, plus, with the holidays coming, you could leave them outside and get some candy, lol.

hey, a smurf would be awesome!

funny story, at my wedding reception, I had my video camera running and one of my friends looked
into it and everything looked blue, so he told me we were having a really smurfy wedding. lol. silly man. ha!

thanks for all you do,

hugs,