Friday, August 20, 2010

Award and Tease

I got a blog award from the ALWAYS FABULOUS Patti Lee.  If you aren't a follower of Patti - click over to her blog RIGHT NOW and subscribe.  Not only does she have the cutest ideas and projects, but she writes the BEST tutorials EVER (unlike yours truly)


I'm supposed to pass it on to 5 bloggers who are an inspiration to me.
I think I've said before that I never pass on blog awards.
And I'm sticking to that.

I could never chose just 5 ladies to link you to.  I get ideas EVERYWHERE. (even in punch droppings)  And I do my best to link you to them each time I "borrow" inspiration.

Thanks very much for the award Patti.  I'm sorry I'm breaking the chain. (Is that bad luck?)

Make sure you come back tomorrow Punch Fans!!!!!  I am REALLY PROUD of what I'm sharing on the VC Rocks blog hop.  It is one of those where I impressed myself. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait for tomorrow to see what you've done! Alene

Creations by Patti said...

Ellen

YOU are so funny to make me laugh (about tutorials)........ha ha ha.....I'm just rolling on the floor..........can you just see it? Anyway, honey - YOU are the Queen of Punch - perhaps you should create a punch blink for us all to have on my blog sidebar!!!!! Do it!!! Do it!!!! It's my only request!!!! Plllleeeasse? Now did I make you laugh and you are rolling on the floor?

hugs,
Pattto

Creations by Patti said...

AND, I think you really are secretly writing a book (which I will purchase in a heart beat).

BTW: It's your award and you can do what you want with it.......now isn't that grand?

hugs,
P