Monday, July 5, 2010

Flower Power Chick - The How To


Turning your hippie into a "hippi -ette" is pretty easy.
Legs and feet - made exactly same - just crossed differently since she is more flexible than he is.
Arms - same - but use your shirt paper color instead of flesh color
Hand - same but punch the tips of the word window with either word window end or circle in the new itty bitty shapes punch pack NOT the 1/2 inch circle since her hands are daintier
Hair - same  - just lose the beard (and I used Early Espresso for her hair color)

Differences:
Instead of wide oval use the butterfly punch for her body (you can't see it behind the flowers but I cut a "v" neck with my star punch and added a bit of skin behind it)
Give her a neck from a scrap - or a piece of word window
Draw on eyelashes, mouth and blush her cheeks
Add some flowers for props.

4 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...

Thanks Ellen. She is so cute! I remember those days.

Kim Burmeister said...

Your punch art is FANTASTIC!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

You know, I just love these two. How cool are they both, I can just see them sitting on a street corner in San Francisco.

hugs

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

I think I saw her in 1968 in Haight Ashbury!!