Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Christmas in July

For last nights meeting with my upline and sidelines and downline, our theme was Christmas in July.  We were to bring a Christmas Card OR 2 tags for a shoe box swap.

I was soooooooooooooooooo not in a Christmas mood but managed to come up with these two tags.



Colors are Sahara Sand, Real Red and Basic Black

Punch art tree is the word window - reinserted to get all the different sizes.
Punch art check is the small oval next to a small oval hole.

Naughty and Nice was computer generated.

Bling on the tree is not SU but my order has shipped so my next item with bling will have the NEW BLING that SU has in our new catalog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
i want to show you my first punch art
you can go to me blog and see it
ant tell me what you thing
thank you
hug
maria ruiz
http://stampinlover.blogspot.com

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Even though you weren't in the mood, you did a great job on these. I'm sure everyone loved them.

Wanda said...

Ellen, I love these tags - you were very creative to making them. TFS