Friday, July 16, 2010

And now for some business....

First order of business

By RANDOM pulling a name from a hat (actually numbering the correct answers and letting kiddo pick a number at random)  The winner of some surprise punch art is Carol Benson. And I do know how to get in touch with Carol so she will get a little "something" in her mail box next week!



Did you all like the "name that punch" game? 

I think we will try it again.

Someday.

Other Business:

VC Rocks will be having another blog hop tomorrow - LOTS of ladies playing this time - but not me. 

WILD AND CRAZY around here this week as we move FIL back to his old house and move one of the grand-kids and her family in to help him.

So I am not officially on the hop - 'cause I don't know if I'll have anything to post.  But check it out tomorrow if you have time.  It will start at the main VC Blog - Here

1 comment:

Carol Benson said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!