Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rocker Chick

This is me playing Guitar Hero...
(just kidding)

Actually, this what you get when I like a non-SU stamp but don't want to buy it since I don't really have a use for it.  Instead of ordering it and letting it sit unused on a shelf, I use it for inspiration for a punch project.

Head - word window
Hair - boho blossom
Neck - my way arrow
Body - small oval trimmed
Arms - ring from large oval around small oval hole
Hands - standard hole punch
Pants - modern label trimmed
Guitar - full heart trimmed, 1/2 inch circle, scrap strip (narrower on one end), throw away parts from spiral punch

Draw on face
Have Eileen add glitter strings and hair 'swoosh'  or if you don't have an Eileen, do it yourself.

4 comments:

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

Just brilliant! Love the guitar made with the heart punch. Who woulda thought?! TFS!

Brandi said...

Love your work! I CASE'd your dwarfs and put together a basket for an auction. I posted it on my blog http://smalltownstamper-brandi.blogspot.com/2010/04/hi-ho-hi-ho.html if you would like to check it out. I made sure to give you credit and link back to you. Thanks for your inspiration.
Brandi

Kriss said...

I love coming to your blog daily to seethe inspiration you have found! Thanks for being so kind in sharing and giving me something to look forward to every day!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Good one, Ellen, she is great!

My daughter will love her!

Hugs