Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Recipe Swap

I have FOUR recipe pages for you today - I know some of you come looking for them.

I think our little swapping group is burning out on recipe pages...  No one did punch art this time (not even me) and we ALL used retired or non SU supplies on our pages.  But you can still get the recipes AND great ideas for making pages with your own recipes - so take a look.

First up is Eileen Flannery's Cowgirl Cooler. 
(You could use water instead of booze if you need a 'virgin version')
Eileen used current SU In-colors but this is not an SU stamp and we colored with alcohol markers.

Second is Jenifer Lange's Easy Pasta Salad.
I still love this retired paper and am hoarding my last few bits for special projects - very glad that Jenifer is willing to share what she has left.  I love the way she used the top note die.

Third is Madeline Escareno's Orange Chicken.
Madeline says even I can cook this one (I'll let you know)
This designer paper is retired but don't you love the wavy lines and the tiny pearls?

And finally mine:
Retired paper - old in-colors - still love these!
The letters are on chipboard using the SU Alphabet Simple Letters die - LOVE THIS DIE!
And I love this recipe. I made it to take to a party last year- it is yummy yummy yummy and not hard at all.  I have become a HUGE fan of cilantro so add plenty if you try this recipe.

No comments: