Monday, March 1, 2010

Lazy Blogger

I am a lazy blogger today -  I have several things in work but nothing finished so I'm just going to point you to some AWESOME punch art that you are going to FLIP over. 

Nicky Foden says seeing some of my stuff made her feel up to the challenge of punching Cinderella and then she was hooked.  Punch art will do that to you!

She doesn't have a blog, but she has shared on Splitcoaststampers.  Here are the links
Cinderella
Jasmine
Belle
Ariel
Sleeping Beauty

EDIT to add
SNOW WHITE

AMAZING huh?

And I know she has Snow White in work - so keep checking her splitcoast gallery.  You can put Snow White with the dwarfs!

Which one is your favorite?  I'm kinda partial to her Jasmine...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you both are so punch savvy! My favorites would have to be Belle and Ariel, however, they are all fabulous!
jmgeisler

Unknown said...

Thanks Ellen for sharing her Princesses. They are SUPER! My fave is Sleeping Beauty. Sooooooooooooo when do we get more dwarfs???

Ellen Kemper said...

I was afraid Snow White was gonna bring that up...

Let me see if I remember how to make them.