Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cold then Cozy

First, a little proof that it is COLD here in North Texas
We haven't had precipitation since Wednesday
but I found this icicle on our house Saturday afternoon.
  Brrr....



















Now something cozy and warm....

My friend, Jan, gave me this battery operated candle for Christmas - LOVE IT - you don't have to worry about an open flame but still get a great cozy glow and a delicious scent. I started to decorate this for a different project but liked the gingerbread man better than what I planned - and with the heart shaped cheeks I say the gingerbread man still works for Valentines!




2 comments:

Carey said...

Absolsutely darling. These would make great Christmas presents. Start working on them now!!

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Carolyn Sharkas said...

This is cute and I don't see why it can't be for Valentines, especially since it has those pretty little heart cheeks, lol. thanks for sharing. and stay warm,

hugs,