Sunday, November 8, 2009

A very loud "I DO"

When I am blog surfing, I just love coming across stuff that I created and seeing where others have taken it on to something else.

Lynn Pratt took my little mouse, combined him with the Viola set and did this darling mouse.  SO cute!  But I already have the pilgrim mouse done so I won't copy her great Thanksgiving mouse, I'll just admire it and link you up so you can admire it too!

And she also did this bride and groom - with the faces showing.  This made me want to go back and try my hand at a bride and groom.  And here they are...



They are so excited they are shouting their "I Do"!  I left the teeth off on purpose - they may go back on before the mice are "final" and on a project.

The groom isn't that different from the pilgrim - top hat and a bow tie instead of a pilgrim collar but the bride took a little more thought.

I'm hoping that looks like a veil not a halo - but if it looks more like a halo, then you get an angel instead of a bride, right?   Oh - there is another idea - I better go make an angel...  (see how this inspiration thing works? - one thing just leads to another)


Works for a card or a scrapbook page - mine are just leaning up against the paper, don't know what I'm doing with them yet.

I think this mouse will be wearing lots of costumes before we wear him out!  Why don't you go dress one up and share with me?  C'mon you know you want to!

3 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Awwww, they're getting married, too cute. Can't wait to see the angel ones and whatever else you come up with. Have a great Sunday,


Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just found your blog and I was so excited to see all the wonderful uses of SU punches. I love to use punch in unique was too. Thank you so much for sharing and I know I will be visiting you blog daily. In fact I have just sat here for an hour looking at all you wonderful things.

Creations by Patti said...

OK - way too cute! Both mice are excited from the wedding ceramony!!!! Great job - thanks for sharing!!!