Monday, November 16, 2009

Santa Series Number 1 - Parade Santa

All the Santa hats on the critters lately have been to warm you up for this series of Santa Characters.

I thought about numbering these as a countdown to my favorite one, but who knows? I may come up with more before we are done, so I started the numbering at one and we'll just have to see how high we can go.

I'm calling this Parade Santa since he has that pageant wave thing going on...




His beard is shortened word windows (reinsert into the punch to get the length you need) - his arms, boots and gloves are all hearts from Heart to Heart punch.  Who knew Santa and the Blog Babes could have the same arms?

You can tilt his head a little bit and he looks like he is really looking down to wave at some kid...



No tutorials during this Santa series.  The recent poll I had on the blog indicated that most of you don't need them and VERY few of you would buy them and since I hate writing them (and was only using the 'selling them' idea as a motivation for me to get them done), I consider this a Win Win situation! (grin)

If you don't "do" Santa at your house for whatever reason, my blog might not be your favorite thing to read this week.  But you might see something in the Santas that you could use for something else, so I hope you will keep coming back.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 17. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

lifesabeach32940 said...

WOW!! Ellen ~ I LOVE HIM!! I've seen numerous Santas made with punches, but he is DEFINITELY one of my favorites!! I can't wait to give him a try ...

Robbe said...

he's perfect Ellen. :)

Carolyn Sharkas said...

He is perfect! and congrats on making the blog finds of the day.....again. I will make this one for a Christmas page, he is the best one I've seen. Thanks, again, and again and again.

hugs,

Amy Glasscock said...

He is just too cute! Of course, why would he be any different from your other stuff? Love all your stuff. Please keep them coming.

5price4ever said...

You crack me up!!!Love the Santas..Cant wait to see whatcha got comin next!!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog today! Punch characters are so much fun to make! :<)

I love your Santa, he certainly has 'the wave' perfected! Look forward to seeing the others!

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane