Thursday, November 12, 2009

Merry Christmoose

 


Kelly Mayou emailed me requesting a moose from punches so she would not be tempted to purchase stamps from a company that shall remain nameless.  Well, you know me, I'm always up for a challenge - I may not succeed but I will try.  I think this little guy came out pretty cute even if it does look like his antlers are made from Popsicle sticks.

I went ahead a put him on a standard size card so you could see the size although I think his head is cute without the whole moose body...
 


And if you ever need a non-holiday moose (maybe for some hunter's birthday) you can always skip the hat.




3 comments:

Creations by Patti said...

Way cute Moose (is he a cousin of Bullwinkle?. This is another critter that made me laugh today. Thanks for sharing. best, Patti

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Ahhh, I love this guy, and his antlers are fine. thanks for sharing.

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Too cute. But I think the hatless one looks sad -I think he likes the hat :)