Monday, November 9, 2009

The King

I mentioned yesterday that I thought we could dress the mouse up in a lot of ways...  that was not just a comment, it was a warning.  I sat down and did three more mice.

Usually when I have similar things to show you, I like to save the best for last - but not this time.  You are getting my favorite one FIRST because I just can't wait to show you.  Ladies and Gentleman (yes, I have a male reader, Hi Matt!) I give you...           
Elvis Presmouse!



The bling is from my stash.  And doing her best Elvis imitation, my youngest suggested this sentiment ... "Thank you, thank you very much".




And then when I mail this "thank you very much" card I can say "Elvis has left the building" - another frequent family quote.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, he is to cute!!!! You are great! I just can't get over how you come up with all of these characters!

Anonymous said...

How clever! And cute as always. Thanks, Ellen.
Veronica

Robbe said...

lol....he's fun! :)

Carolyn Sharkas said...

HaHaHaHaHa, a girl after my own heart, I have always been an Elvis fan! He's too cute! Love his bling on his clothes, too. Ya know Elvis LOVED bling. Thanks for the laugh this morning, Clem

Hugs,

tonistamps said...

OMG Ellen! SO cute!!! You're the queen of the punched mouse. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh - too stinkin' cute. love it!
He's a hunka hunka burnin' love...