Friday, November 13, 2009

It's almost Santa Time



Here is a hat trick... (isn't hat trick a soccer or hockey term? - and can I count saying that as my exercise for today?)  Nothing more than a bunch of ovals stacked on top of each other - with a circle on the end. Simple but kinda cute, huh?  Here is a close up...



Just as I substituted this hat for the first 'A' in Santa, you could easily substitute one of the little punched characters (like one of the mice) into one of your titles on a scrapbook page.  It's a simple way to add punch - literally and figuratively.

My Laptop is coming HOME!  WOO HOO!!!  This is my last post from the kitchen computer (I hope)- now I will be able to play my games, catch up on my blog surfing, have access to all my photos, easily edit my photos and do all the fun stuff that I have missed.

On Monday, I will start showing all the Santa characters I've been working on.  This weekend I'm hoping to fulfill some of the requests I've received.  So if you have asked for something, be sure to tune in...

7 comments:

Gaby said...

What a great trick.
I have to try this, as soon, as I get my oval punches.

Also great for Halloween hats.

Hugs
Gaby

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Hat trick! HaHaHa! I love it, I mayb have to drag out some of my punches this weekend and see what I can put a Santa hat on. You have me hooked on this punch art stuff. You are such an enabler, and with all the new ones coming out soon, your mojo fairy should have lots to inspire you with. Is your pocketbook ready? I'm not sure mine is, lol.

Hugs,

Ellen Kemper said...

Yeah baby I'm ready for more punches! I'll order them all the first day we can.

And I'm loving the idea that they will be stackable - my punch storage is at max capacity - they are changing the design just in the nick of time!

Creations by Patti said...

I can't believe it!!!! This is a great and quick punch project - who needs stamps!!! Just punchs. AND, more new punches coming out soon from SU that take even LESS space but that means MO money spent - they should send them to you for free to create and inspire us all!!! hugs, P

Ellen Kemper said...

Great Idea Patti - why don't y'all start a write in campaign to SU to get me some free punches! LOL!

kathleenh said...

Your punch art amazes me! I recently found your blog and I am just loving all of your wonderful creations!

Anonymous said...

I just love your work! Thanks for sharing it with the less inspired crew! :o)