Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to Class Layout


This was my un-winning entry into a yahoo group contest.  These crazy girls are winners though - how wonderful to have three best friends living on the same street.  Still can't believe they came over at 7AM on the first day of school just so I could have their pictures for my layout.  Gotta love 'em!

Such a quick page thanks to SU's punches.  Fastest borders in town!  I often forget about the spiral punch (except on school layouts).  Maybe when I finish my ornament punch obsession I'll dust off the good old spiral for some playtime. 

The lettering here is from the Just Perfect Alphabet set - I love the size of these letters.  You know, you never run out of the right letters for your title when you are using stamps! 

1 comment:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

great layout, Ellen, love those back to school smiles, too. Hope this is a great year for them all.