Sunday, August 23, 2009

And so I begin




For some strange and bizarre reason, several friends have requested that I start a blog. And so, I begin an adventure into "Blog Land".






With so many stamping blogs out there already, and so many TALENTED stampers, I am less than confident about what I can add but if nothing else, I will learn a new skill set setting up the blog.






And who knows? I might have fun. After all I can get on my stamping soapbox when the mood strikes. And I can share what I learn. And I can show off what I make. And... well, maybe this isn't such a strange idea.






This bear is an "award winner". It is one of two cards I made for a contest for VC_Rocks. The competition was tough but somehow I sneaked in the win. But I am proud of him - we were supposed to show the versatility of a stampset and most stampers don't put this baby on the beach. His sunglasses are from the Heart to Heart punch. Fun, huh?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ellen,
Welcome to the blogging world.
I'm looking forward to seeing what else you create.
Michelle

Carey said...

Welcome to the world of blogging (not that I do it myself). I love to read blogs of people I know and keep up with them.

Carey, Roscoe's mom

GailTrask said...

WOOOOHOOOO! You made it! Love your new blog & your bear-on-the-beach card. Can't wait to see what else you do!
Hugs,
Gail

Wanda said...

Well, sure hope you enjoy the blogging world. I'm scared right now that it will take too much of my time. But can't wait to sign up for your updates, if you have that link on here yet.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging. Your card is so cute.
Stace

Simmy Ogg said...

Hey Ellen ! Wow, you were fast to get a blog set up! Can't wait to see all your cool stuff posted here. Let me know if you need help with anything on blogger. I've had mine a while and know some tips and tricks.

Erika Brown said...

Good luck with your blog. I keep "putting off" starting one! Really cute card, by the way! TFS

lifesabeach32940 said...

Ellen ~

I LOVE your blog!! You are a NATURAL!! I can't wait to see your creations ... you are a REAL inspiration!! Your bear on the beach card is AWESOME!! Keep the ideas coming ....

Judy